Gold Seal Financial Brokers was established in 2007 by a network of Independent chartered Accountants. Dissatisfied with the advice and service their clients were receiving from financial institutions they needed a trustworthy Financial Broker to ensure the best advice and service was available to their clients.
Gold Seal Financial has one simple mission- to put the best interests of the client first and not those of a salesperson.
Since then Gold Seal Financial have helped hundreds of clients and built great long-term relationships. We provide a first-class personal service to our clients, year after year, to keep them on track and accomplish their financial goals.
With our head office in Galway City, we have associated offices in Tuam, Mayo and Cavan providing a local service to our clients in Connacht and beyond.
Meet the Partners
QFA SIA Grad Dip CFP®
B.Comm A.C.A A.I.T.I
Murtagh & Co Chartered Accountants & Registered auditors
The Plaza Office Suite
Headford Rd, Galway.
A.C.A F.C.A Q.F.A
M.G Mannion & Co Chartered Accountants & Registered Auditors
Tuam, Co. Galway.
McGahan & Co Chartered Accountants & Registered Auditors
Cootehill, Co. Cavan.
We are an independently owned Financial Broker firm. We provide a pathway to a better and more secure financial future for our clients. Our services include:
- Pensions advice and planning
- Investment opportunities to grow wealth
- Impartial financial planning services
- Life Insurance to financially protect loved ones
- Income protection plans to replace lost income due to illness or injury
We are normally remunerated directly by the product provider for any plans you require us to implement on your behalf. We also provide a fee based financial planning and advisory service
The financial plans we put in place for our clients help them prepare for different stages of their lives and provide financial support when needed. Because of what we do, people have had the funds to educate their children, retire early and enjoy a comfortable and dignified retirement. They have been able to pay off their mortgage early, financially help their children when needed, and leave a legacy when they are gone. When the unthinkable happens, and an untimely death occurs, the policies we put in place have supported the loved ones left behind and allowed them maintain a secure and dignified standard of living. When illness causes a client to leave the workforce, our plans provide a replacement income which ensures the bills are paid and financial hardship is avoided. Our purpose is to improve our client’s financial position now and into the future. We provide peace of mind.
Our success has been built on the quality of our professional advice and the personal service we provide to each client. This personal service with a single, consistent point of contact isn’t available with large financial institutions.
- Our advisors and experienced professionals with the highest qualifications in the financial planning industry
- We provide high quality impartial advice with the client’s needs at the centre of everything we do
- We are not tied to any one institution which allows us to source the most competitive and most suitable solutions for our clients
- Security of assets- Gold Seal Financial Services Ltd is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland. We hold professional Indemnity insurance and are members of the Investor Compensation scheme. We are also members of Brokers Ireland and the Financial Planning Standards Board. Our services are by way of a brokerage and we never hold any client funds. All client funds, investments, pensions or policies remain in the client’s name and ownership at all times
- We provide ongoing advice and service to maintain your plans and grow your wealth
- We use market leading financial planning software to provide comprehensive and clear client reports