Personal Financial Plan
What is a Financial Plan?
Simply put, it is a roadmap to help you to make the most of your finances, plan for future outlays, protect your current standard of living and grow your wealth.
What will a financial plan do for me?
- It will give you a graphical picture of your financial future.
- It will provide you with a plan to improve your financial position.
- It will help you identify tax efficiencies.
- It will help you make informed decisions.
- It can give peace of mind.
- It will help with estate planning when passing on assets.
- It will help you estimate how long your pension fund will last.
- It will provide you with a comprehensive personal financial planning report.
It will provide answers to these questions:
- When can I afford to retire?
- What is my net worth?
- Will I run out of money in retirement?
- What effect will downsizing the family home have on my retirement income?
- Do I have sufficient financial protection if I am unable to work?
- Should I sell my investment property or keep the rental income?
- What is the potential inheritance tax on my estate?
- Do I need to take investment risk with my pension fund?
What does a financial plan cost?
Our Financial planning service costs €300 which includes a comprehensive financial planning report and follow up consultation to answer any queries.
How it works
Chat: First we establish your current situation.
Listen: then we discover your objectives and what you would like to achieve with your finances.
Examine: then we look at ways to improve your finances, achieve your Plan A and figure out a Plan B.
Present: then we prepare, present, and explain your options in a clear an understandable way.
Implement: We can help you set up strategies to implement your chosen plans.
On-going support: Times change and your situation can change. We will be there to guide and advise you through the ups and downs to help you reach your objectives.
Personal Financial Plan
What is a Financial Plan? Simply put, it is a roadmap to help you to make the most of your finances, plan for future outlays, protect your current standard of living and grow your...
Why is life insurance cover important? Because life is uncertain, we don’t know what’s coming next! “Life’s uncertain….eat dessert first” What types of Life Insurance Policies are...
What is Income Protection? Income Protection Insurance also known as Permanent Health Insurance (PHI) is a protection policy that provides you with an income if you are unable to work...
Pensions & Retirement
Benefits of a Pension Plan: Saving for your retirement through a pension plan is a tax efficient way of providing yourself with an Income in your golden years but it can be a complex and...
Serious Illness Insurance
Serious Illness Cover: Gold Seal Financial Services are Financial Brokers for Life and serious illness insurance, we deal with the main providers of Life and illness plans...