Benefits of a Pension Plan
Saving for your retirement through a pension plan is a tax efficient way of providing yourself with an Income in your golden years but it can be a complex and troublesome voyage getting there without proper professional advice.
A pension plan is a long term investment and requires a long term advisor to partner you through to when you access your savings at retirement, and provide investment and tax guidance thereafter.
Gold Seal is here to help you!
Gold Seal Financial Advisors makes a perfect fit to act as such a long term advisor; our qualified and experienced advisors provide a complete pension advisor service which includes:
- Ensuring you get the best value and most suitable pension plan for your particular circumstances, whether you are Self- employed, a company director or an employee.
- Providing the knowledge and experience to guide you in selecting an appropriate pension investment strategy.
- Providing regular pension reviews to ensure your investments are on track and your tax relief is being maximised.
- Providing guidance and advice on the most tax efficient and best options available to you when taking your pension fund at retirement.
- Providing a single point of contact for any queries you may have, a personal service sometimes not available from larger financial institutions.
What post-retirement options are available?
- Approved Retirement Funds (ARF’s).
- Approved Minimum Retirement Funds (AMRF’s).
To find out what are the best options for you call Edmund on 087-2203119 for a chat or send an email via our Contact Form and we will respond.
I already have a pension?
We provide a complimentary review of your existing pension plan. We will analyse your current pension Investment strategy and determine if it is still suitable for your level of risk. We will also look at the existing charges and see if there is better value available.
Getting the right advice now can save you a lot of heartache down the retirement planning road!
What types of pre-retirement Plans are available?
- Personal Pension Plans.
- Executive Pension Plans.
- Personal Retirement Saving Accounts (PRSA’s).
- Additional Voluntary Contributions (AVC’s).
- Self Directed Pension Plans.
- Retirement Bonds/ Buy out Bonds.
Personal Financial Plan
What is a Financial Plan? Simply put, it is a roadmap to help you to make the most of your finances, plan for future outlays, protect your current standard of living and grow your...
Why is life insurance cover important? Because life is uncertain, we don’t know what’s coming next! “Life’s uncertain….eat dessert first” What types of Life Insurance Policies are...
What is Income Protection? Income Protection Insurance also known as Permanent Health Insurance (PHI) is a protection policy that provides you with an income if you are unable to work...
Pensions & Retirement
Benefits of a Pension Plan: Saving for your retirement through a pension plan is a tax efficient way of providing yourself with an Income in your golden years but it can be a complex and...
Serious Illness Insurance
Serious Illness Cover: Gold Seal Financial Services are Financial Brokers for Life and serious illness insurance, we deal with the main providers of Life and illness plans...